Top 5 Wedding Movies
This top 5 is according to me, Lizzie of course. Totally based on my opinion. Being in the wedding industry, I am always immediately drawn towards wedding movies. These are my top 5 favorites that I have seen so far. What are your favorite wedding movies? Comment.
1. Wedding Planner - 2001
- This has to be my number 1 because this is how I found out that Wedding Planning was a career option.
2. Wedding Singer - 1998
- OMG! The scene on the airplane with the original - that is enough to land it in spot #2
3. 27 Dresses - 2008
- This is one of my Dad's favorite movies and mine too. I love the premise of finding the person that you least expect being your soul mate. Also the scene with them on the bar singing Bennie and the Jets - one of the most memorable movies scenes for me.
4. Princess Bride - 1987
- As you wish - has to be one of the most iconic wedding movies of all time. Mwarriage True Wuv.
5. Wedding Crashers - 2005
- This movie is absolutely hilarious and as a wedding planner makes me cringe at times.
Day of Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Planner | South Florida Day of Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Planner | Naples Day of Wedding Planner | Marco Island Day of Wedding Planner | Orlando Day of Wedding Planner | Jupiter Day of Wedding Planner | Day of Wedding Coordinator | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Coordinator | South Florida Day of Coordinator | South Florida Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Coordinator
#marcoislandweddingplanner #marcoislandwedding #naplesdayofweddingplanner #naplesweddingplanner #dayofweddingplannerwestpalm #weddingswestpalmbeach #palmbeachweddingplanner #southfloridaeventplanner #southfloridaweddings #southfloridadayofweddingplanner #southfloridaweddingplanner #southfloridaweddingcoordinator