Yes - having a wedding or event is all about the celebrated couple or person - but one of the main reasons for the festivities is to bring all your loved ones together. A lot of people travel far to come to momentous occasions so it is nice to do a few things to increase guests' comfort at your event. Here are a few ways to do that:
1. If it is going to be chilly, have a blanket station.
Photo by Monique Hessler Photography
2. If there is a possibility of a sprinkle, have a bucket full of umbrellas
Photo Via Brides Blog
3. If there will be bugs, have a bug spray station
Photo by Wed Pics
4. Out on a beach, have a shoe valet with brushes and towels for folks to get the sand off
Photo via Luxury Beach Business Summit
5. Any venue outdoors with no shade cover, have paper fans (can double as your program!) and a sunscreen station
Photo via Amazon
6. In the bathrooms, create an amenities basket with items folks might need like - hair ties, ibuprofen, tums, etc.
Photo by Littlest Polka Dot
7. Basket of Flip Flops - people tend to wear uncomfortable dress shoes -so having flip flops for your guests to switch into is a great idea!
Photo by White House Wedding Photography
8. Welcome Bags or Basket when they check into their hotel - the next blog post will be all about what to include in these
Photo by the Gift Insider
As your day of wedding planners, we will handle setting all these extra amenities up and taking them down at the end of the night. We can also store these items for you when we have our final meeting so that you don't have to be lugging these items around everywhere. Another perk of hiring a day of wedding planner.
Day of Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Planner | South Florida Day of Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Planner | Naples Day of Wedding Planner | Marco Island Day of Wedding Planner | Orlando Day of Wedding Planner | Jupiter Day of Wedding Planner | Day of Wedding Coordinator | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Coordinator | South Florida Day of Coordinator | South Florida Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Coordinator
#dayofweddingplannerwestpalm #marcoislandwedding #palmbeachweddingplanner #weddingswestpalmbeach #southfloridaeventplanner #southfloridaweddings #southfloridadayofweddingplanner #southfloridaweddingplanner #southfloridaweddingcoordinator #dayofweddingplanner #naplesdayofweddingplanner #weddingsdelraybeach