Family Photo Tips
Something that can be the biggest time vampire are family photos. Here's why - tracking down each family member, keeping them in one spot, organizing them to take the picture, then next! That process can take 3-5 minutes per picture! You don't want to spend your whole cocktail hour taking photos. So here are some tips on how to make the process go faster -
1. Make A List
- You would think this is obvious, but a lot of our couple don't think about that. Have a list of must have photos - it helps your photographer and your wedding planner A LOT!
Bride and Groom with Bride's Parents
Bride and Groom With Bride's Parents and Siblings
Bride and Groom with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob
2. Consolidate that List
- Keeping in mind that each photo can take up to 5 minutes - try to limit the amount of photos - I would suggest immediate family only - then the other family shots you can get candid during the reception or we suggest doing more group shots then individuals.
3. Tell the family/friends that are on the list to stay in the ceremony area after the ceremony is over - that way you don't have to send people looking for them
4. Have a day of Coordinator
- Not trying to advertise for myself, but a planner can really help with this process - while your photographer is posing everyone and taking the photo, your planner is gathering the next group off your list to jump in right after the photo is done. Believe me this cuts the time down from 5 minutes to 2 minutes!
Photo: Austin Trenholm Photography
Venue: JW Marriott Marco Island
Florals: Marco Island Florist
Entertainment: Foreman Productions
Videography: I Heart Films
Day of Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Planner | South Florida Day of Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Planner | Naples Day of Wedding Planner | Marco Island Day of Wedding Planner | Orlando Day of Wedding Planner | Jupiter Day of Wedding Planner | Day of Wedding Coordinator | Palm Beach Day of Wedding Coordinator | South Florida Day of Coordinator | South Florida Wedding Planner | Palm Beach Wedding Planner | Florida Day of Wedding Coordinator
#dayofweddingplannerwestpalm #dayofweddingplanner #palmbeachweddingplanner #weddingswestpalmbeach #southfloridaweddings #southfloridaeventplanner #southfloridaweddingplanner #southfloridaweddingcoordinator #weddingphotographytips #familyphototips